aprill 11, 2006

Bakery is off

As to bakery, i left good impression first night, then got called back to do extra two. I did what i could, though i was only in helping posistion, no mixing of doughs and baking pies. BUTTTTTT.
BaKERY SAID NOOOO :( i had will power and showed best of me, but again my mortal enemy....speed was minus factor. gotta find job that where speed is not too much an need. eh but who knows maybe they just picked somebody else ;)

NEVERTHELESS IT WAS Good experience :) Yay, nightjob is not that scary option anymore. I can do that, me the night creature :D. And i love sweeeeeeeet jobs. sugar and flour power rules :)

as some "guests" im saw there as well :) I saw one mouse and two insects hehehehe. though i was suprised. in summer wasps love sugary enviroments as well. i hope they dont get into pies ;)

Kommentaare ei ole: