jaanuar 31, 2007

Yes to the winter, life, Da Vinci code

Winter has finally arrived meanwhile :) Quite a different story now :) I like it :)
its cold, but there are means to ceep safe and warm :D

Working as usual :)
well...
I can say my life is rich of different experiences, both good and bad(they can help too) :)
and i am really happy with that. I maybe wish to be a professor or writer of grand scope, but i must say my life hasnt been less fascinating than other peoples life.
Sometimes i feel i should write a book, but then there is part of me, that thinks just to scribble now here on bloggger or on paper. And write when i have more experiences to larger public. Still way to go with mystery called life :) Though i am on my way ;)

Iam happy in little moments, even if i might be sceptical about whats going around in public sphere.
I am happy with myself little more, even though i have mistakes and darker side.
Ehhh, I accept my darker side to be part of me, if i change then i do, if dont then not. And Kadri, im happy that i have met her, even if that choice also brings minuses that Kadri cannot control :)
Of course there are areas that needs improvment and that im not happy with, but we shall see how they work out.

There will be lots of new i forsee for this year. Does new year start again in september, for me changes have happened on 7th month of year. We'll see!

I read Da Vinci code :D And it was a yessssss book. i think it was written fascinantly, leaving something always in the air. Check it out for yourselves, cause i guess its a matter of taste whether you'll like that book

Kommentaare ei ole: