oktoober 18, 2009

Wierd dreams

Im going through interesting phase, wierd dreams. I dreamt Nabil and I meeting girl, who decided to take bull by its hirns so to speak. She climbed on him( laps) and then raised my laptop bag, saying a la we leave it here :) lol. After i protested that was really mine, she looked at me and said resolutly that i can go to my own girl hehe. i dont know what that means, maybe i just want get Nabil lucky :P

and then i saw Dan too, in pub or cafe, and he was saying to you can hang ariound, but dont say anything or something like that..

I started to interperet own earlier dream, using bit astrology hehe. im suspecting that russian estonian speaking girl who hugged me on street and had hypnotic eyes could be Scorpio, at least thats one book claims that scorpio women has hypnotic looks. but maybe its just a dream hehe. some things in astrology abt people seem to be true. anyways there is one scorpio in horizon, but its too early to say that anything will happen... otherwise ususal work, and meeting Angeelika time to time, house renovation, meeting and calling friends.

Today is local goverment assembly day in Parnu, i went to the polll that either elect some one of greens or indipendants or election unions. at the election place i saw Viive Ollo\s name, and i said to myself, now thats a familar name. and turned out she was. so i voted for her

Kommentaare ei ole: