märts 02, 2010

Afterschock

Road to hell is paved with good intentions...i meant no harm. but i feel bad that i made you uncomfortable. even if unwishingly :( But i couldnt do nothing about that i like you in wider sense not just appearance...maybe the way i served it was bit over or my reputation is tainted or just youre not into me and came tooo strong with my songs, some them purely coincendental, and contacting you, wanting to talk to you, to know about you, im simply socializing more and more with more people, becoming bolder, i didnt want to scare you. and then i was at times trying not too bee too pushy, giving a break, not making it so obvious, i though that i was considerate..but i guess noone can be fully that. Next time, if that will come that is, I will use handshakes and there will be pause.. loooong pause. See ya in April maybe...Fasting time in many sense...
sorry :( not for my liking you but that you felt the way you felt
and you took measures what you took. Maybe you never read my blog, but if you do, this is for ya

Kommentaare ei ole: