november 03, 2013

funny spam i get: Mr.Chi Pui [info@yahoo.com]: I have a business I w...

My friend got this on Facebook by some Chinese name. Text(coloring, italics and bold are added by me) : " I have a business I want to discuss with you regarding your last name. It is about funds deposited in my bank by a client who has the same last name as yourself hence I want us to work together to claim the funds. Reply back with your EMAIL ADDRESS so we can communicate privately." I searched and looks like its another scam-spam, so beware! Why should somebody who has a bank or works in bank need a help to put hands on money deposited in same bank :D? Bankster frauds usually take place by banksters inside system and any outside help is actually another witness they usually sh(w)ould not want to have..

funny spam i get: Mr.Chi Pui [info@yahoo.com]: I have a business I w...: x-store-info:fHNTDlzCF8Nxw6HwcfGQy+S7Ax/lqLSm0eBjyyDmyuVbSTEgXBtPTIzAeKq2PfQlETW95wgUCBs+qp141SRDcoddpv7U/pWkl8Q7T81vmadx0F5gT7bqeSC+jdOPcQq...

Kommentaare ei ole: