märts 02, 2006

Back on blog

Hello dear blog
back again i was sick from bacterias for a while and wasnt blogging. meanwhhile have seen and done many things Old news is that Kiku and Andrus got 2 more gold, one per each. Oh happy day.

I had nasty cold. I am reading boook on Mossad. Love spy stories, though they are nasty, what has been done for security of states like Israel. But they are not exception. most states engange in somekind of dirty business anyway. KGB; CIA, Mossad etc are alll the same. heaven help us. though its all bit spooky

Heh I watched "Super Size me" yesterday. Man i remembered my "good old" Messburger days at Hesburger.
Dont try this at home. I was eating whole year burgers allmost daily, depending on chedule while working at Hessburger. though not only burgers. Very educating movie about damages of fast food

Kommentaare ei ole: