märts 22, 2006

Cold spring, summer memories-Külm kevad, suvemälestused

Morning was cold, its seems that spring comes slowly this year to this provincial corner of Estonia. heh. Does it bring bird flu and will it be deadly is another question? ;)
I wish summer was here. Last summer was eventful, crazy school ending june, angry july, well
if to remember my middleman duties. And then right in iTalian hot job, that ended way too soon here are my memries from last year.

Riddle me this, riddle me that - Jun. 25, 2005 at 04:43 AM
why some people act funny well at least to me
or someone is close yet so far.....life is wierder than fiction



Iam graduating tomorrow :) - Jun. 21, 2005 at 06:35 AM
Yippieeeeee.....one period is again soon history.
Hopefully i get job. Strand is out. They wnated more experienced cook :( but oh its their right...
gotta moove on..

I had enough...enter the Dragon and my fire - Jun. 18, 2005 at 05:41 AM
yesterday i had good day and fiery moment as well
i dont like to be middleman, when somebody promises something and then there is no apparent outcome.
one guy says that he has paid his bills, but everytime i wnat to get them he doesnt have them for some wierd reason, i suspect this guy has clowned with me, and he says he has paid.......i find it hard to beleive...are two pieces of paper that hard to deliver, guy just kept me waiting for nearly two months.......so i had to become dragon. and situation hasnt really finished. so well see

Done with Exams - Jun. 18, 2005 at 05:39 AM
I have passed my exams and school is over. Now iam oficcially a cook. Let see wheter i get job


Off the Strand? - Jun. 12, 2005 at 07:31 AM
Dear Diary ;)
'
one new thing i havent done, blogging heh, oh well now iam in tune with that fashion trend hehe, heh, why people blog their world somwhere in screen, is it we want to be seen and go down in some annals, a private monument that we once were here in world in superinformationhiighway. I have big hunch that it mite be the case hehe


The summer is here, and i have finished my internship In Strand Hotel, but questions of employment are yet unclear.
So Is it good bye to that place or not, that is the question
ands the weather doesn ask me to go real strand -the beach
yet where art though oh summer

Kommentaare ei ole: