märts 30, 2006

Got two interviews tomorrow :)/ thought of the day

Heh, i had serious conversation with my dad today. i really need to find job. i and daddy will be less at "war" then. i made some phonecalls today. I have tomorrow two appointments one for the bakery and second for cook in mediterrranian cafe. heh well see, i need to risk. tomorrow i need to be tidy and i hope i will go down well :). or word of mouth will spread my image. Pärnu is sucha village. my dad had told them about me looking for work.

Met Max yesterday. he is cool. Thank you! You know for what. :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thought of the day
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
-Eleanor Roosevelt-

Kommentaare ei ole: