mai 02, 2006

Of the past few days

Last friday, a neighbour made me laugh, he was dressed as old woman, first he came as i was reading a letter on gates of my house and hit the gates with wooden stick saying " Young man.."
it startled me a bit, i thought what the heck....
then the lad, he is a year or two youngerthan me, when i looked at him, i understood it was him dressed as an old hag hehehe, i stateed to laugh. he played an joke on me and on somebodys birthday as well.
remindered me a day when we( my bro, me and another boy next door palyed b-day joke on their family, dressed up as wife, husband and son, a german family. My bro was son and other chap was Herr
and ślim me had to be Frau hehehehe, with make up and everything, even the peaches that "grew" in one day ;) LOL. This was my reply "grew", when guests next door asked how i got them :D

And on sunday there was a walpurgs night, a day when witches gather. or so the folks say
Some folks made longest broomstick in front of Port Artur, my neighbours had costumparty as wices
and on the night time there was a fireworks., that didnt lert us sleep, it was city fireworks.

Kommentaare ei ole: