mai 10, 2006

Week on towards summer/Additional replies to my questions Mr.H and MrB.

Heh, so loong time from last post. Weather is nice. I got MaN U tshirrt, an UMBRO one, heh real nice one. got to check my mail.

Addendum
In my mail which at thime i checked once a week. i recieved two replies on my questions from my fellow bahais
First Mr.H gave his personal opinion. Then I got my mail from Mss. B

MY mail:

Tue, 2 May 2006 05:42:37 -0700 (PDT)

Subject:Re: Important - For your information.
To: Missis B

"Dear B,
If possible, id like to know what did John Lindsay say
about my questions, please? Sorry that i was unable to
meet both of you both in Pärnu and in Tallin, but if
its not trouble enough then if possible id appreciate
a email answer. my last letter was written in the
rush.
Thanks
Khaled "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
From:
"Mr.H"

Subject:Re: Important - For your information.
Date:Thu, 4 May 2006 12:48:52 +0300

Howdy Khaled and u guys,
I've been giving this matter some thought and arrived at a conclusion. My guess is that since this public information in general and external affairs in particular may be quite a sensitive business, the OPC does not want any of the Friends (who might be identified as belonging to the Baha'i Community) to fool around by participating in lobbying schemes initiated by someone else, no matter how sincere the motive and praiseworthy the goal seems to be. We have people at the BWC and the BIC doing such work - let's not complicate their task. However, their opinions concerning the activities of individual Baha'is are just recommendations from their point of view - each Baha'i has complete liberty to do whatever he/she pleases until a relevant institution decides to make a ruling on the matter.
E
----- Original Message -----
From: Me
To: undisclosed
Sent: Tuesday, April 25, 2006 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: Important - For your information.
Well, maybe i am asking wrong crowd, am i not? Silence in mailbox :) Hope this is not intensional. or silence is an answer, that i should ask someone else, cauze maybe you dont know? please let me know,please.

Reply from Missis B
From:
Missis B

Subject: Re: Important - For your information.
Date:Fri, 5 May 2006 20:38:15 +0300

Dear Khaled,
I am also sorry that you did not have the opportunity to meet John, but
hopefully it will be possible next year. I am happy that Harri has
answered
your questions and I think it is a very good reply. I am not sure what
John
would have said, but we talked about the subject and he said in general
that
the Universal House of Justice is very well aware of the situation and
as we
know has instructed the National Assemblies what to do and is working
through the Office of Public Information in a quiet, diplomatic way,
which
has proven to be effective. I hope that you are satisfied with these
replies.
I am glad that you are working and I hope that you are also happy about
it.
Hope to see you sometime,
Greetings,
B

Kommentaare ei ole: