veebruar 28, 2010

If something lethal would happen to me and i no longer walk in this planet

KNOW, i love you my friends, family and beloved :)
I saw somone copied my Crooked Judges Post.................
then i have new location-Pakistan, i wonder its either because of that, maybe,
or because someone typed some search words or it had to do something of Finding Bibi link. in any case i dont know who did that, and what their intentions are :)
We live in crazy world :) But i cant be what im not :) I gotta speak my mind, even if someone might not like it :) and no im not gonna look over shoulder or live my life in fear. Take away my mortal coil, if you want, but something of me will remain in this blog,in my poetry, words written, spoken or in the hearts of family, friends, and beloved :) No one can crush spirit that doesnt want to be crushed, especially of fiery dragon or reborn phoenix and no one will ever stop sharp vulcan-mercurian virgo mind to think :) until that is functioning :) and even if im dead my spirit remains! 4 eva :)

Kommentaare ei ole: