veebruar 03, 2010

Looks like my stats has gone up

4 hits today an one copy of not my poem
Places from Santiago Chile, Ottawa, Canada, Karachi Pakistan. i wonder who?
Strasbourg France, Nacka Sweden and 4 estonian towns are now mapped, Pärnu thats probaly me, Tamsalu, Viljandi( Ivar?) and 4 times from Tallinn, so i get some traffic huh neat.

Yesterday i went to bed and ignored tv and computer :)
i neeeded rest other wise i would have been a zombie at work
still i need to change some stuff in myself for the better and for myself as it may affect other people. I feel happy actually, at peace,i focus on appreciating thing inside of me. We'll find out what will become of :)
Im hopeful yet gotta remind myself that its easy to misinerpret sometimes. Could you be the...? ...ne Mozhet ne odin , ńe odin korol :)
come what may
Path to Eternal?

Kommentaare ei ole: