oktoober 19, 2010

Dum Spiro Spero and Lenna's signature!

I literally have new breathe in life, and i am soooo thankful that i came out on thar chocking insident in 8th of october, never ever cram the leftovers of rhyebread burger that has porkfillet in it and that after washing mouth with Plax water( after you wash your teeth)! I couldnt breathe well for some 20 minutes, and stated to vomit it out, and I was alone, and later the blood also came, but luckily and thank God, i started to breathe better even if my sore throat was still there next day. I was red in face like tomato. and there was not much missing than i wouldnt have seen my Lovely little Angel, my parents, my family, my friends, the bahais, ever with my mortal eyes anymore. And I wouldnt have seen Lenna in Concert and i couldnt have met her in close range and asked her autogramm and thanked her for her Music and i couldnt have been walk away being happy and like in lovestruck emotion that wow that I did it and Met her...unbelivable. and i couldnt before that met Basil, who among other things mention this latin sentence: Dum Spiro Spero :) While i breathe i hope :) My new moto..:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) I will start to do things that i havent done for a while. Reconnect :) Living the Life :) Focus on important stuff. Be more than NORMAL :) Love, keep and cultivate friendships, laugh, study, read, feel, eat, breathe, pray. But not in naive way positive, but more mature i hope :) Inshallah. we shall what see will work out and what not :) and here comes Lenna's Signature

Kommentaare ei ole: