oktoober 08, 2010

Queen-The Show Must Go On 2x



captures from Queen video Show must go on( with a stills of the video containg other known song of the band) on youtube and in my music libary echoing......
You know life is ironic, i havent gotten almost anywhere in this 4 letter thing called L###
not when i havent done anything about it, not when i have done little and... not when i try or maybe have overdone....and not Even this song is helping much to get things clearer...i guess there is thing called bad luck :D :P ;) so ironic...
PS! Stills happened to stop at those places, i did not specifically choose the spots.otherwise you would have seen flowing video :) But even those stops can describe me and my story in many ways. and i f you wonder why Freddie, its my artistic alter ego :) lots of metaphores there :) Enjoy the show :P, though my heart is true, dont forget that :)

im suggested to forget her, to live with much easier heart- iwonder if that is possible, should i declare my feelings nothing, to move on? or how ishould go about it, is really question? i ndont i will see, perhaps the time will show...


oh and i found one skin bump 2cm wide on my left leg 10 cm away from knee... i wonder i that cancer cell...

Kommentaare ei ole: