oktoober 23, 2010

Little things coming true..unbelievable..hand of God?

Heyyyyyyyyyyy......
its me again. One tiny little incident made me speechless and happy at the same time. I intended to ask for some advance payment either this day or next week, because i need to pay for k-garten and live throughcount have next week, and numbers in my account go down and down as month drags it towards the end. So i was working working resting working resting working until afternoon i happened to go to the corridor and our firm's accountant passed me and sayd: I made transfer of money to you...I was like...Thanks( what..i havent asked for?) I didnt specially ask, and forgot to ask that day and nor before that and , i do have mini vacation next week, but since it was payed for already in summer, it cant be that. and They choose to transfer all pay money on day i wanted to ask only some for advance :) Whats going on? i was quite taken back for a while. Like are they reading my mind? Imagine if things and small things like having money, and what i havent specifically asked for, come true, then what else can also can come true? Dum spiro spero, Friends..:)))))))))))))))))))))))). While I breathe, I hope....You have no Idea, how literal that is. I came to this close to not breathing on evening of 8th because of own stupidity( never eat on the hurry) But thank God, i can breathe, and live and hope, see beloved people( kid, parents, family, friends, bahais) and do things etc. What more imortant this means new phase in rebirth! and that tiny episode today.... I feel that im converted for good! :) Now let us if we can get some bigger dreams and things to come true...:)

Kommentaare ei ole: