august 18, 2009

Let the Journey begin

Each journey starts from first step :)

I will embark soon at dawn, go north and then move westwards :)
Soon i will say Hej! well at next Dawn...

A virgin territory :))

A revanche :)

Not going to forget passport or ticket like 1998
before trip to Focusing all Efforts :)

I was walking with Nabil day or two before trip with briefcase inside passport and ticket. and i neede to tie my shoes, so i did, putting bc at the street, tied my laces, sttod up and continued walking and talking Nabil until ...iremembered....
where is my briefcase :)) hehe. its funny now but not then,
i can be so professorlike...out of this world...at times
anyways i found the brief, after rathere quriouus attempt to ask security guy at then Tallinna Bank which became Banco Unione and now SEB to show mw the tape, did i or didnt forget my case at ATM room, i got to know in Pärnu, while other where at conference that someone took it to Viru Hotel :D
but not this time i hope, i will go with Wyatt to vist his freind and see liitle bit
of Svearige :)

Kommentaare ei ole: