august 03, 2009

A marriage for a day, where you come from or Khal's Funny day moments

Today
Morning started, when i woke up at Loode house and there it was, odd thing, black top laying across at floor near toilet near my door. It was female clothing. It turned out to be with holes. or so it looked like hehe, i thought myself, i didnt see it last night. i jokingly thought what others may think finding this near my door hehe. Later Helmi told me that they joked that maybe i brought somebody with me hehe. knowing my history hehe..Rita said its sport bra and top?? later it came out it one of their guests cloth, it fell out of somewhere when they arrived that night. mystery solved

I approach lookout platform and watch at old town, sitting first , waiting looooots
of tourists to clear a view. So iget there, i hear some young men aproaching people
asking "Do you want to experience what its to be married for a day?" :D
youll get cerificate, ring etc. hehe
and the later did kissing part and shouted gorko.

2nd
i leave platform head towards Cathedral i meet dark guy standing at corner around finnish embassy. he asks me, where you come from...i said ´from there... ..he said no no...you mean from bacground? yeah he said. and he was gloomy bit, i said i live in Estonia, he said nägemist ...like what....go figure wierd...i thought whatever...
walked on

Kommentaare ei ole: